Saudi Aramco’s Domestic Refining and NGL Fractionation team is seeking a large number of experienced Plant Console Coordinators and Boardmen to work in the Jazan Refinery. The refinery will have the capacity to process 400,000 BPD of Arabian Heavy and Arabian Medium crude oils to produce gasoline, ultra-low-sulfur diesel, benzene, and paraxylene. This is an expatriate opportunity located in Saudi Arabia.
As the successful candidate you will have:
• High School Diploma.
• Total of ten (10) years of experience, including a minimum of five (5) years of experience as a console operator.
• Experience working in the following units: Hydrocracker (HCK), Crude/Vacuum Distillation Unit (CDU/VDU), Diesel Hydrotreater (DHT), Naphtha Hydroeater (NHT), Reformer/Continuous Catalyst Regeneration (CCR), Aromatics Complex, Isomerization Unit (ISOM), Sulphur Recover Unit (SRU), Tail Gas Treatment (TGT), Gasification (GSU), IGCC SRU, IGCC Utilities, Refinery Utilities, Tank Farm.
• Experienced in startup, shutdown, and emergency procedures.
• Knowledge of plant layout and applicable operations.
• Flexibility to rotate and direct operations in other plants of similar complexity, after a reasonable period.
• Experience in working with various control systems, including Honeywell.
• Thorough knowledge in operating advanced technology systems installed in the plant.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
• Monitor operating conditions and make in-process adjustments either at the console or within the plant to ensure safe operations.
• Rotate and direct operations in other plants of similar complexity.
• Communicate with all units and other plants.
• Monitor product quality and make recommendations and/or adjustments to maintain product quality, yields, and production rates.
• Work as operator of the plant, if required.
• Identify operational hazards and resolve them as necessary.
• Monitor the plant products give-away on a continuous basis. Take appropriate action to reduce product losses.